• When applying foundation, moisten your finger tips and blend foundation well along your jaw line to avoid showing up of fine lines. Use shade closest to your skin tone.
• Contour your face to give it a shape and moreover to brighten up your features. Use light makeup preferably as they enhance your features and you can also make your eyes look bigger and brighter.
• If you are a dark skinned beauty, use high pigmented colours. Don’t use powdery makeup, It may make you look washed out. Instead use creamy compositions.
• Makeup bases like foundations and concealers should be chosen according to your skin type and coverage. Whether you go to purchase one, see if you need a oil-based or a water-based base depending on your skin type, coverage required (sheer or opaque), whether it has SPF or not.
• If you have large oily papers, keep blotting papers handy. Use tissues to take off excess oil and dust with powder.
• Always remove makeup and sunscreen before using a face wash. Mandatory cause face wash is incapable to removing these, it only cleans the dirt from your pores. A simple make up guide to get a glowing skin.
• Subtle makeup: Whenever you want to look natural, with makeup on, use the smallest amount of each makeup product. Dot foundation and blend it up to your ears, hairline, just under jawline. (Don’t forget to moisten fingertips to extra glide.) Brush blusher over cheekbones, out to hairline. Apply powder and finish. Use a slightly deeper lip shade than your original lip colour and top it with gloss. Use neutral shades on eyes.
• For quick touchups, always keep a sheer powder blush, a long lasting lipstick, and a pressed powder in your workplace drawer or your purse.
• Always use a right formulation of makeup products for your skin type. Oily skins are the problematic of all as they tend to melt fast and also turn orangish in colour.
• To get a smooth, matte finish face, pour powder on your palms. Rub them together and apply on face. Brush off the excess with a fluffy brush.
• Set your makeup with a layer of powder. Brush loose powder on your face for a cleaner makeup look.
• Wear makeup according to occasion. Suppose for a day occasion, never ever use bright or dark makeup. Go for a subtle and sober look. However dark makeup is fine for evening party but then also it depends on the mood.
Some simple party Make up guides:
• For a party, you are much liberal when it comes to choosing makeup. Golden, silver and bronzers can be easily used for a glamorous look.
• As for eye makeup you can always go for brighter shades. However, if you are confused with what colours to use, go for a simple smokey eye look. Fits all party occasions.
• A little shimmer on your face won’t harm your look either. It will give you a perfect sheen and glow.